Welcome to the Walatowa Childcare home page, we are excited to share information about our services with you. We are a full service childcare who offers before, during, and after school care for children 6 months to 7 years old. We provide programming rooted in culture and language. We are proud to serve our community and offer services that allow children to learn, grow and play in a positive and safe environment. Through partnership with the Office of Child Care and the New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department we strive to meet quality standards that ensure excellence. We provide, but not limited to the following services:
- Family Engagement: WCC offers family engagement activities and programming
- Language and Culture Immersion: WCC is full immersion program focusing on the Towa language and culture
- Nutrition: WCC offers home-made, family style meals to all enrolled students
- Education: Ratio in line with state of New Mexico standards. Daily routines to prepare students for school
- Health: Support to keep child’s exams and immunizations up to date. All staff CPR and First-Aid Certified
Each of our staff members has a Child Development Associate which demonstrates their understanding of supporting a child’s developmental framework.
For more information and enrollment please feel free to contact us at 575.834.7678, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hours of Operation:
6:00 am-6:00 pm:
Payment due in full at the beginning of each month; Payment can be made over the phone, direct deposit or at the office by appointment only. Payment assistant programs available to those with financial need.
Child Care Supervisor
Walatowa Child Care
131 Canal St, Jemez Pueblo NM, 87024