To provide fitness programs that help improve the health of individuals in the Pueblo of Jemez through recreation and fitness.
- Personal training
- Group fitness training
- Youth after school programming
- Annual youth summer recreation program
- To provide fitness programming to increase positive health outcomes
- To provide safe and secure afterschool programming for youth
- To provide personal training for individuals
- To provide a safe summer recreation program for youth
- To provide group fitness classes for the community
Admittance is by appointment only
Appointments can be made by using the MindBody App on a smartphone or by calling our maine phone number.
Services Provided: Appointment-only workouts, personal training by certified trainers, group fitness classes, and a dedicated appointment slot for seniors only. All services can be accessed on our MindBody App or by calling our main phone number.
Walatowa Fitness Center
145 Bearhead Canyon Road
Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico 87024
Fitness Center hours:
Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Friday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday, 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
Walatowa Youth Center hours:
Closed on all Pueblo of Jemez recognized holidays, occasionally closed for cultural days