Our mission is to provide superb passenger service in a responsive reliable manner while providing a safe, clean, and secure atmosphere for our passengers and employees.
Providing transportation for appointments approved by Jemez Health and Human Services (JHHS), to and from destinations within the Pueblo, and in Albuquerque, Bernalillo, and Rio Rancho
Services are available to and from the Pueblo residents’ homes, clinic, and Senior Center
Contact the Jemez Health Clinic at 575.834.7413 and ask for Purchased Referred Care (PRC) to be paged. The 24-hour advance notice is appreciated. Give PRC your appointment date, time, and location, they will then send a transportation request form to the Transportation Office.
Once we receive the form from PRC, we will inform patients and clients of receiving the request and will notify them of transport times on the day of appointment
- To provide prompt, and reliable service using clean, safe, and well-maintained vehicles
- To communicate and cohere Transportation staff in order to prevent disruption of services especially when a patient or client cancels their transport
- To satisfy customers and to amend and improve service in cases of complaints
- To explore ideas and address complaints through monthly staff meetings
- To continue the educations of Transportation staff through professional trainings
(575)834-1001 or (505)264-5225
5119 Highway 4
Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico 87024