Welcome to Human Resources!
Through strategic partnership and collaboration, it is the Human Resources Department’s mission to support the entire organization in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource – its PEOPLE. It is our intent to provide an esteemed HR service that will enable the Pueblo of Jemez to attract, support, retain and develop talent needed to maintain a high performing workforce and safe working environment.
- Application management
- Employer-employee relations
- Compensation and benefits management
- Labor law compliance
- Consultation, review and monitoring the application of personnel policy
- Performance management
- Background investigation program management
Direct Fax: (575)-834-0604
Other Points of Interest:
- Background Screening. It is the Pueblo’s policy that all employees and volunteers are screened with a favorable background prior to their first day. A timely background investigation highly depends on how quickly our investigators are sent documents by the record holders. For more information on background investigations please ask for Frances Chinana, HR Coordinator.
- Job Applications. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to contact every applicant. If you have questions on the status of a position that you’ve applied for please follow up by giving us a call.
- Personnel Records and Employment Verification Requests. Current and past employees may request assistance with these matters by contacting Frances Chinana, HR Coordinator.
Employee Benefits. Jemez Pueblo has a robust benefits program for full-time employees which includes a generous personal time off bank, a reputable health plan through PRESBYTERIAN, vision through VSP, and dental plan with Delta Dental, life and short-term disability coverage, a robust employee assistance program (EAP) through The Solutions Group, and a 401(k) plan with an employer contribution. Existing employees may contact Ashley Chinana, Benefits Coordinator for general inquiries or assistance with the FMLA process.
- Current employees can locate HR forms and documents in the Human Resources folder on the shared drive.