- Security Guards making regular patrols at all JHHS facilities and events to check for unsafe conditions, hazards, and security violations
- Providing information and assistance to all patients, clients, and guests at the Jemez Comprehensive Health Clinic (JCHC)
- Ensuring that all patients, contractors, and JCHC visitors register at the Reception Desk and issuing visitor passes.
- Responding to and assisting with incidents of fire and other emergencies
- To provide a safe environment at all health care facilities in the community
- To operate the video surveillance system to protect health information and comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA)
- To protect the health information of patients and clients
- To protect JHHS property