Facilities/Maintenance is responsible for operations, maintenance, and repairs of Jemez Health and Human Services (JHHS) buildings and offers six housekeeping staff at staggered shifts from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Repair and maintenance of diesel generator, commercial doors, electrical systems, HVAC systems, plumbing, restroom fixtures, etc.
- Routine daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of each building
- Overseeing work orders for facility repairs (250 completed in 2019)
- Coordinating the current Medical Clinic renovation
- Trash pick-up
- To ensure personal safety through staff certifications in the Bloodborne Pathogen Training of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- To maintain the clinical accreditation standards of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- To assure the safety of mechanical equipment, structures, and products
Michael Toledo JR
Jemez Comprehensive Health Center
110 Sheep Springs Way
Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico 87024